Our colorblock microfiber parka with hood by Boulder Creek® is an extremely warm jacket with a detachable hood for extra warmth. Two-way front zip with snap storm flap and elastic Velcro® cuffs. Upper snap-flap patch pockets with an additional zip pocket. Lower snap-flap pockets with handwarmer and inside pockets.
- Roomy big and tall fit
- Long length means you can weather the elements
- Long sleeves give great coverage
- Classic parka collar with detachable hood for a warm and protected neck
- Polyester quilted polyfill in sleeves
- Durable polyester microfiber shell and plush polyester fleece lining
- Machine wash; imported
Big length abt. 34"
Tall length abt. 36"
Our Expert Opinion
Rugged has never fit so well and looked so good -- plus our parka with hood comes in two-toned colors! It blocks wind while keeping you warm and comfortable and comes with a ton of useful pockets that make it great for day to day wear! You can wear this jacket for all your winter activities from shoveling the driveway to building a snow man with the kids. Customers needed a superwarm big and tall jacket for winter -- and we delivered! They say it's a great outdoor option for any man who needs to get something done outside in the colder months. They love its durability and the two-tone colors.