Timberland® Earthkeepers® Original Leather Boot
Timberland’s famous Earthkeepers® boot comes to KingSize. Now better than ever, in an eco-conscious design featuring linings and laces made of recycled plastic bottles and an outsole of 15% recycled rubber.
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Breathable linings are made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces are made with 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provide all-day comfort and support
- Durable outsole made with 15% recycled rubber
- We recommend sizing down from your usual sneaker size
Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand's rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland's dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility - to make things better for their products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe. Available in medium and wide widths up to 15.